Leishman Financial Services was established on the 1st of July, 1985 in Glen Waverley. With a history spanning over 3 decades, LFS advisers are some of the top of their class. With a team of 6, including the 2 owners, LFS boasts three out of the four staff exceeding 10 years of service. “We look after our team and they help us look after you!”.
The initial meeting with one of our Advisers is complimentary. It provides an opportunity for you to meet the adviser and assess their skills, knowledge and personality to determine if you feel comfortable working with the team.
LFS provides clients with the following ongoing services
- Ongoing review of LFS recommended investments
- Recommending portfolio alterations as required
- Annual formal portfolio review
- Provision of portfolio valuation upon request
- Review of Centrelink Assessments
- Ongoing advice for maximising your Centrelink benefit
- Newsletters on matters of relevance
- Age Care Planning and Advice
- Assistance with Estate Planning
The FPA defines the six steps of the financial planning process as follows:
- The collection and analysis of all relevant personal and financial data.
- The identification of financial problems.
- The identification of financial goals and objectives.
- The provision of a written report with recommendations.
- The co-ordination and implementation of recommendations.
- The provision of periodic reviews and plan updates.